Complete pneumatic systems
COMPLETE PNEUMATIC SYSTEMS
SCI Sharp Controls builds complete standard or custom pneumatic systems. Complete engineering and design to our customer's specifications. All electrical controls and interfaces, fabrication and documentation. We provide turnkey installations by our professional, experienced staff. Choose from our large selection of pneumatic products from Milwaukee Cylinder, Alkon, American Cylinder, AAA Products, Haskel air driven pumps and boosters, Motion Controls air cylinders, Nopak cylinders, Master Pneumatics, Talyo, CEJN connectors, Lexair, and Pneumatics Plus / SKP.
We make it easy to work with us. Please use the Request A Quote form below, or simply call us at 704-394-1395 to speak with a pneumatic specialist today. When ordering pneumatic parts, your first order will be via telephone, and all subsequent orders can be placed using email. This protects your confidential information. Click on each logo below to visit that companies' website.
- Milwaukee Cylinder - air & hydraulic cylinders
- American Cylinder - stainless steel pneumatic cylinders & slides
- Motion Controls - air & hydraulic cylinders (Alkon)
- Galland Henning Nopak Cylinders - air & hydraulic cylinders, valves
- Alkon - brass fittings, control valves
- Master Pneumatic - FRLs, valves, pressure switch (Filenco)
- Graco - lubrication and fluid dispensing
- Lexair, Inc. - air & specialty valves
- Haskel - air driven pumps, pneumatic driven liquid pumps, gas boosters
- Control Line - brass & stainless steel air cylinders
- CEJN - quick disconnect couplings & blow guns
- AAA Products - air valves to 2"
- Filtroil - filtration
- Airpro - air cylinders & motors
- Pneumatics Plus / SKP - air preparation products, filters, regulators, lubricators
SCI Sharp Controls has over 30 years experience providing standard or custom hydraulic and motion control systems. We can independently provide complete engineering and design, or work with your team to design and implement a system to meet your needs. We provide all electrical controls and interfaces. Our fabrication specialists will deliver your system on time and on budget. SCI provides turnkey installations complete with detailed documentation.
Custom or Standard
How to Order
We make it easy to work with us. Please use the Request A Quote form below, or simply call us at 704-394-1395 to speak with a hydraulic specialist today.
When ordering parts, your first order will be via telephone, and all subsequent orders can be placed using email. This protects your confidential information.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Let us know about your project, and we'll contact you with a quote.