Filtration and fluid conditioning systems
FILTRATION AND FLUID CONDITIONING SYSTEMS
SCI Sharp Controls builds complete standard or custom filtration and fluid conditioning systems. Complete engineering and design to our customer's specifications. All electrical controls and interfaces, fabrication and documentation. We provide turnkey installations by our professional, experienced staff.
SCI Sharp Controls can provide your plant or manufacturing facility with oil analysis services by Wear Check or Schroeder Industries. Reduce your overall spending on filtration products and meet or exceed the fluid cleanliness needs of your application. We are ready to discuss your facility's filtration requirements with you.
We make it easy to work with us. Please use the Request A Quote form below, or simply call us at 704-394-1395 to speak with a filtration specialist today. When ordering filtration parts, your first order will be via telephone, and all subsequent orders can be placed using email. This protects your confidential information. Click on each logo below to visit that companies' website.
- Schroeder Industries - hydraulic filtration products
- Donaldson Filtration - Filter Housings, Elements
- JALT Technologies - Zen Pure Filtration
- LeSac - Liquid Filtration
- 3B Filters - Custom Filter Housings
- Dynasty Filtration - Liquid Filter Products
- Flow Ezy Filters - Suction Strainers, Filters
- Pall Replacements - Replacement Filters
- Rosedale Products - bag filters and basket strainers
- Purolator - automotive filtration products
- Matrix - Liquid Filtration & Separation
- LENZ - Hydrualic Solutions
- Filtroil - Hydraulic Oil Filters
SCI Sharp Controls has over 30 years experience providing standard or custom hydraulic and motion control systems. We can independently provide complete engineering and design, or work with your team to design and implement a system to meet your needs. We provide all electrical controls and interfaces. Our fabrication specialists will deliver your system on time and on budget. SCI provides turnkey installations complete with detailed documentation.
Custom or Standard
How to Order
We make it easy to work with us. Please use the Request A Quote form below, or simply call us at 704-394-1395 to speak with a hydraulic specialist today.
When ordering parts, your first order will be via telephone, and all subsequent orders can be placed using email. This protects your confidential information.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Let us know about your project, and we'll contact you with a quote.